10.9.10

Mel Stringer

Back in May I made my first purchase on etsy; a couple of hand-illustrated zines from Mel Stringer's Little Shop. I've been meaning to post about them, as I enjoyed them so much. I've been following her blog for a little while now, and her drawings are so delicate and beautiful and moreish (strange word, but it's true).


Then, a couple weeks ago I received a lovely little parcel containing an exciting assortment of goodies.
At the time when I bought the zines I think she was a bit swamped with everything, and as a result she was a little behind on orders. So she sent me this parcel as an apology! I was so shocked and touched! It's such a nice gesture. I think everyone should go give her a visit and some love for being so kind and generous.

1 comment:

  1. gosh, what an amazing parcel!
    i got her telephone and me zine a few weeks ago haha loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails